Post

1978

The Fair moves to the Fortezza da Basso, inside the new exhibitin pavilion created by architect Spadolini.

Post

1952

The Fair is now called ‘International’ and is part of the UFI (Union des Foires Internationales)

Post

1931

The National Handicrafts Trade Fair starts as a national event, opened by the Minister of Corporations, Giuseppe Bottai. 438 exhibitors occupy a surface of 2,000 sq mt. inside the Exhibition Palace at the San Gallo Parterre.

Post

1923 and 1926

The Florence craftsmen and artisans spontaneously create the exhibition called “Fiera di Firenze” (The Florence Fair).

Post

1998

So.ge.se. SpA is incorporated by Firenze Expo & Congress SpA (known today as Firenze Fiera SpA).

Post

1947 – 1950

The first edition after the end of war marks the beginning of a new era. The Fair opens its door to France, Hungary and Yugoslavia, expanding its horizons. Belgium, Egypt, England, Holland, Poland and Spain later join the Fair.

Post

1939

The Indipendent Body of the National Handicraft Trade Fair, the Ente Autonomo Mostra Mercato Nazionale dell’Artigianato, is founded

Post

2018

82nd edition: First handicrafts fair in Italy. It was the first handicraft fair in our country and after 82 years still today is the place where in Florence the Italian and international excellences of know-how expose themselves.

  • 1
  • 2